What you should know:
Attention: strictly noise limit 90db!!! Really important, at the Sachsenring are special rules for Motorcycles!!! Only original exhaust, air filter an air box is allowed! Yoshimura ore Akrapovic are not allowed and had to change in original. If you will not go with these rules you will be not allowed to go out on the track and without getting money back.
- Attention: Further motorcycles could have still problems with the noise limit. So those bikes have to follow some special rules at driving. WMB HP4, KTM RC8R, Aprilia RSV4R & Tuono, Ducati 1098 R & Panigale.
- One of the famous racetracks in Germany. You should have to join it.
- It is tricky and not so easy to learn, but with a lot of fun. When you go there at the first time, you should go out with an instructor to learn the ideal line.
- The Moto GP is one of the highlight at Sachsenring.
- You can find there around 34 pit boxes.
- Gera-Chemnitz motorway: Take the exit “Hohenstein-Ernstthal”
- Hof-Chemnist motorway: Take the exit “Stollberg”,m further direction Lugau and then “Hohenstein-Ernstthal”
- The sign you have to follow all the time “Verkerssicherheitszentrum Sachensind (VSZ Sachensring, Oberlungwitz)