What you should know:
- Without noise limit!!!
- “Automotodrom Brno (Brünn)”, was built in 1930. It’s a really special track and famous all over the world. They build it complete new in 1987.
- When you has been there, you will always come back.
- The track has gradients up to 8%. The deepest point is 70m deeper than the pit lane. It‘s a dream to ride over 5400 m around Brno.
- They have huge run-off areas and a World Champion security standard.
- The paddock and pit boxes are in a good conditions and only a few years old.
- The MotoGP is every year in Brno. The track is wonderfull integrated into the landscape. Brno is characterized by the width of the track and the uphill and downhill sections.
- The track is around 15m width and called sometimes “highway” under the racetracks. Also it‘s a really fast track.
- Brno is best suitable for motorcycles with enough power and drivers with a smooth style.
- Smooth to drive, easy to learn, without “nasty” corners but also sophisticated.
Prague: 20km before the city Brno, cloth to the motorway. Exit “Ostrovacice”, first left, after 200m left again. Pass the Hotel “Micanek” through the forest and then on the right hand.